Teaching Assistant (TA)
DEADLINE: 18 / 12 / 2017 CLOSED
As-Salaamu `alaikum wa rahmatullaah.
Greenfield Primary School is now recruiting full-time / part-time Teaching Assistants (TA’s) who will be responsible for the delivery of all subjects, with particular emphasis on literacy, numeracy, history, geography, and science.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Lesson planning and preparation with the class teacher
- Assisting the class teacher with assessing and marking pupils work
- Preparing for Ofsted inspections
- Helping in the running of extracurricular activities
- Undertaking professional development
- Break-time and lunch-time supervision
- Prayer-time and assembly supervision
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Supporting pupils with learning difficulties
- Supporting pupils with English as a second language
- Preparing the classroom for lessons
- Tidying up and keeping the classroom in good order
- Creating displays of pupils’ work
- Helping on school outings or at school events
Key skills required for the Teaching Assistant role:
- Committed to the school ‘vision and ethos’
If you have the above qualities and are looking for a stimulating but rewarding challenge, download and complete the application form here before the closing date.
To apply, you may choose 1 of the methods bellow:
1. Send your completed application to: email@example.com
2. Send the completed application by post to our corresponding address: Greenfields Primary School, 472 Coventry Road, Small Heath, Birmingham, B10 0UG.
3. Download, print and complete the application and hand it into the school’s office. The school is situated behind the address stated (on wright street).
For further assistance, you can call us on: 0121 772 4567
Once we receive your completed application form, the school will be contacting the successful applicants to arrange a formal interview.
CLOSED Closing date for applications: 18th December 2017
Please note Greenfields Primary operates an equal opportunities recruitment and selection process. Our recruitment policy is available on request. All staff are required to pass a disclosure and barring service check.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you.